Friday, March 7, 2014

Polar Opposite



Withered Tree VS. Flourished Tree

    This project's name is Polar Opposite, which is capturing two completely opposite subject. My idea was just bumped out when I walked home and saw that withered tree on the road. If there was withers tree, there must be flourished tree, so that became my final idea to this project. I took a picture on a withered tree and make it in black and white. I think black and white could show more about this tree, which is dying and withering. For the other tree, I tried to took a colorful photo; however, my final photo was not as bright as I wanted. I might have the wrong angle and lighting, so the second tree does not show that flourished. I did the flourished tree in color because I think it will make a comparison between these two photo and show my idea more clearly. 

2 comments:

  1. ...just waiting on the response...and your sketchbook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the concept of what you have written...I think you did a nice job on the black and white and agree with you as far as that idea...I would love to see you do something with the "color" image and perhaps, using Photoshop, you could boost that color to something that would make the polar opposite idea really "flourish". Nice job.

    ReplyDelete