Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Composition

Web & Drop

    This photo catches viewer's eyes by its color and its focus. The main thing in this photo composition is the thin spider web and that drop of water. I made the background is blurring because it can make the photo be really clear about what it wants to show to the viewers. The color is green, which is bright and fresh, and I think the green color really fit in the scene of this photo.


Crack

     I think this photo is really simple and also interesting that could catch viewers' eyes easily. The texture of the ground and the simple line is the most important parts in the picture. I also use blurring at the ends of the crack because I think it could make the photo more attractive and interesting. The lighting of this photo is kind of warm, which is also eye catching to the viewers.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the second image (the crack) and the compositional element you selected. I'm not sure the first image is as clear as you state. I have trouble separating the web from the background a bit. Perhaps adjusting the value of the background so that the web is more of a focus could help. what do you think?

    ReplyDelete